The registration contribution includes the following
- Participation in Inaugural and Valedictory ceremony.
- Participation in Plenary Sessions and Sectional Programme.
- Conference package: Souvenir, Bag and Certificate (not for Spouse/Others).
- Breakfast, Lunch and Tea on Conference days.
- Facility to visit tourist places (post congress tour on payment basis).
Indian (INR), Foreign / SAARC ($)
|Before June 1st, 2018||Indian||SAARC||Foreign|
|From June 1st, 2018 to July 31st, 2018||Indian||SAARC||Foreign|
|Students/ Research Scholar||2550/-||45||75|
|From August 1st, 2018 to September 30th, 2018||Indian||SAARC||Foreign|
|Students/ Research Scholar||2850/-||50||100|
|From October 1st, 2018 November 30th, 2018||Indian||SAARC||Foreign|
|Students/ Research Scholar||3050/-||55||145|
|From December 1st, 2018 December 7th, 2018||Indian||SAARC||Foreign|
|Students/ Research Scholar||3250/-||60||150|
|From December 8th, 2018 December 9th, 2018||Indian||SAARC||Foreign|
|Students/ Research Scholar||3550/-||70||150|
- For Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana, Ambala, Haryana, India relaxation in Registration contribution for delegate INR 1050 and student INR 500 are provided on every slot of Registration.
- International Science Community Association Fellow Contributors are exempted from registration contribution.
- Fellow Contributors and participants should bear travel and hotel expenses from place of origin to venue and back.
- Only one abstract/full paper will be accepted from one registration, where as International Science Community Association Fellow Contributors can submit two abstract/full papers.
- It is expected from the International Science Community Association Fellow Contributors that they should participate in the conference. In case attending the conference is doubtful then do not send your Abstracts/full papers. Absentees will not be provided with the certificates for their abstracts/papers.
- Fellow Contributors and students should produce a proof of their category.
- Registration Fees is non refundable and non transferable.
- All Research scholars/students are defined as those: 1. Who are under the age of 35 years.
2. Who are enrolled in a College/University for Ph.D./ Project Fellow/ PG degree from any discipline.
Amount in the name of "International Science Community Association" by Electronic Transfer / Draft / Cheque / NEFT / RTGS / Net Banking / Wire Transfer / Electronic Transfer / SWIFT.
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Bank Account Name: International Science Community Association
Bank Account No: 35549067484
Bank Account Type: Current Account
Bank Branch Code: 0388
Bank IFSC Code: SBIN0000388
Bank SWIFT Code: SBININBB267 (For Foreign)
Bank Branch Name: Indore City Branch
Bank Branch Address:Itwariya Bazar, Hukumchand Marg, Indore-2, MP, India
PayPal Account/Mail: email@example.com
NOTE: After the deposition of Registration contribution, send following details and documents by email
- Covering letter containing: Abstract/Manuscript No, Title, Name (Corresponding Author), Date, Time.
- Proof of Registration contribution.
- ISC-2018 Registration Form.
Director ISC-2018, Krishnaashraya, 427, Palhar Nagar, RAPTC, VIP-Road, Indore-452005, MP, India