The registration contribution includes the following
- Participation in Inaugural and Valedictory ceremony.
- Participation in Plenary Sessions and Sectional Programme.
- Conference package: Souvenir, Bag and Certificate (not for Spouse/Others).
- Breakfast, Lunch and Tea on Conference days.
- Facility to visit tourist places of Bhutan (post congress tour on payment basis).
Indian (INR), Bhutanese (Nu), Foreign / SAARC ($)
|Before June 1st, 2017||Indian/ Bhutanese||SAARC||Foreign|
|From June 1st, 2017 to July 31st, 2017||Indian/ Bhutanese||SAARC||Foreign|
|Students/ Research Scholar||2050/-||45||75|
|From August 1st, 2017 to September 30th, 2017||Indian/ Bhutanese||SAARC||Foreign|
|Students/ Research Scholar||2350/-||50||100|
|From October 1st, 2017 November 30th, 2017||Indian/ Bhutanese||SAARC||Foreign|
|Students/ Research Scholar||2550/-||55||145|
|From December 1st, 2017 December 7th, 2017||Indian/ Bhutanese||SAARC||Foreign|
|Students/ Research Scholar||2750/-||60||150|
|From December 8th, 2017 December 9th, 2017||Indian/ Bhutanese||SAARC||Foreign|
|Students/ Research Scholar||3050/-||70||150|
- For College of Science and Technology relaxation in Registration contribution for delegate Nu 1050 and student Nu 500 are provided on every slot of Registration.
- International Science Community Association Fellow Contributors are exempted from registration contribution.
- Fellow Contributors and participants should bear travel and hotel expenses from place of origin to venue and back.
- Registration contribution for Spouse/others of International Science Community Association Fellow Contributors will be Rs - 1000, $25, $50. No abstract/full paper will be entertained by them. If they wish to present poster/oral they have to register as participants.
- Only one abstract/full paper will be accepted from one registration, where as International Science Community Association Fellow Contributors can submit two abstract/full papers.
- Extra abstracts/full papers from the participants will be accepted on extra contribution. For each abstract/full paper, Indian Rs. 1050, Bhutanese Nu 1050, SAARC $ 25 and Foreign $ 50 will be charged for which only certificates will be provided.
- It is expected from the International Science Community Association Fellow Contributors that they should participate in the conference. In case attending the conference is doubtful then do not send your Abstracts/full papers. Absentees will not be provided with the certificates for their abstracts/papers.
- Fellow Contributors and students should produce a proof of their category.
- All Research scholars/students are defined as those: 1. Who are under the age of 35 years.
2. Who are enrolled in a College/University for Ph.D./ Project Fellow/ PG degree from any discipline.
Amount in the name of "International Science Community Association" by Electronic Transfer / Draft / Cheque / NEFT / RTGS / Net Banking / Wire Transfer / Electronic Transfer / SWIFT.
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Bank Account Name: International Science Community Association
Bank Account No: 35549067484
Bank Account Type: Current Account
Bank Branch Code: 0388
Bank IFSC Code: SBIN0000388
Bank SWIFT Code: SBININBB267 (For Foreign)
Bank Branch Name: Indore City Branch
Bank Branch Address:Itwariya Bazar, Hukumchand Marg, Indore-2, MP, India
PayPal Account/Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: After the deposition of Registration contribution, send following details and documents by email
- Covering letter containing: Abstract/Manuscript No, Title, Name (Corresponding Author), Date, Time.
- Proof of Registration contribution.
- ISC-2017 Registration Form.
Director ISC-2017, Krishnaashraya, 427, Palhar Nagar, RAPTC, VIP-Road, Indore-452005, MP, India