Participants may send their abstracts and full papers to us. The screening committee will go through your abstracts and papers. Abstracts and papers accepted can be either Orally Presented or can be presented in Poster Session.
Abstracts will be published in E - Souvenir ISBN 978-93-84659-790. After approval of editorial board, we will publish your manuscript in issue of "Research Journal of Recent Sciences". Conference Souvenir and conference proceeding will be sent for evaluation into SCOPUS and Thomson-Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
Please mention the section with number at the top of abstract.
The author should indicate their preferences for oral or poster presentation.
Abstract should not be more than one page (A4) in MS-Word containing title, name of authors (Family name first followed by initial), email, institution name, name of country in capital letter, Absctract, keywords.
Submission and Publication of Papers
The screening committee will select best five papers from each section. In all 100 papers will be peer reviewed for the publication in special issue of Research Journal of Recent Sciences.The criteria for selection will be -
- Research/Review paper will be sent for peer reviewing for publication in the journal, only one author of the paper are registered for the congress.
- The papers should be presented by the author in the conference.
While submitting full papers, go through the Manuscript Template: Click Here For Manuscript Template
Abstracts / Manuscripts submitted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Time for oral presentation is 10 minutes.
- Conference hall/rooms will be equipped with Laptop, Screen, overhead (LCD video) projector.
- Posters size is 95 (wide) x 125 (height) cm.
- Manuscript no., title, authors names, institutions/universities, city and country should be clearly indicated on the poster.
- Name of the presenting author should be marked as *.
- The organizing committee will not be responsible for loss or damage occurred to posters left on the panels.