- Vaduj, Khatav, Satara, is a tourist place of Maharashtra, India. Therefore to root out the accommodation and travel problems, it is advisable to get registered with the Congress well before the last date. Also finalize your plan for accommodation, travel and visit to tourist places of Maharashtra, India and the nearby at the earliest.
- No refund of registration/accommodation/tour Contribution will be made.
- The Apex committee and Organising committee reserves right to reframe/reschedule or condense one or the whole programme with immediate effect and it tends no claim there after.
- Visit the website regularly for current up-dates.
- The registration Contribution does not include insurance coverage for either Indian or International participants against personal accidents, sickness, theft or property damage.
- The official currency in India is Indian Rupee i.e. Rs. (Current exchange value 1 USD =79.76 Indian Rupee approx (updated 08/06/2022)). Exchange rates fluctuate regularly and it is advisable to check with official sources. Foreign and Indian currency can be carried without any restrictions. Currency can be exchanged at bank and at almost all reputed hotel counters.
Book Release Function
If you wish to release your book in inaugural / valedictory ceremony of the conference;Contact the Conference Director.
Certificates will be provided to the participants only after the valedictory ceremony dated 9th Dec. 2022