- Bhutan is a tourist place. Therefore to root out the accommodation and travel problems, it is advisable to get registered with the Congress well before the last date. Also finalize your plan for accommodation, travel and visit to tourist places of Bhutan.
- No refund of registration/accommodation/tour fee will be made.
- The Apex committee reserves right to reframe reschedule or condense one or the whole programme with immediate effect and it tends no claim there after.
- Please visit the website regularly for current up-dates.
- The registration fee does not include insurance coverage for either Indian or International participants against personal accidents, sickness, theft or property damage.
- The official currency in Bhutan is Bhutanese Ngultrum. Current exchange value 1 USD = 65.41 Bhutanese Ngultrum approx and 1INR = 1Bhutanese Ngultrum approx (updated 14/11/2017). Exchange rates fluctuate regulatory and it is advisable to check with official sources. Foreign and Indian currency can be carried without any restrictions. Currency can be exchanged at bank and at almost all reputed hotel counters.
Book Release Function
If you wish to release your book in inaugural / valedictory ceremony of the conference; please contact the Conference Director.
Certificates will be provided to the participants only after the valedictory ceremony dated 9th Dec.2017